Search Engine Web

Custom Search

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Approved for Adsense Step-4

Step 4: Create Content For Your Blogger Blog 

3 Tips For Creating Commercial Content For Your Blog

Step 4: Create commercial content for your blogspot!

This step is HUGE because without it, you're not going to get approved for Google Adsense. So to help you, here are 3 tips on how to create the blog content for your Blogger blog:

Tip No. 1: Stay clear of topics that are "spammy" or lack commercial intent

Don't choose topics like debt consolidation, Mesothelioma , or Adsense as blog topics to get your Adsense publisher ID. BUT make sure you choose a topic that's commercial enough for big G to run/show Adwords ads on it. You can save yourself a lot of frustration by entering your topic in Google's search bar and seeing if there are any Adwords advertisers showing up on the right side of the search results. If you don't see any ads or there a just a few, go back to the drawing board an pick a more commercial topic.

Tip No. 2: Don't keyword stuff your blog posts

Don't over use your primary keyword phrase in your posts. A good formula to follow is 1 instance per 100 words. You can have your primary search term appear in the title of the post, in the first sentence of the first paragraph of the first sentence, in the middle paragraph and in the last sentence of the last paragraph of the post.

Tip No. 3: Write 3 - 4 solid posts for your blog

By "solid" I mean informative posts that are article length - approx. 400 words. You're going to publish to your blog every other day. For example, if you make your first post on Monday, you'll make your second post on Wednesday and your third post on Friday.

You could do what I did as an alternative. I created 2 detailed, informative posts on my subject. I spaced the posts 2 days apart, added a detailed topic related "About" page and added an RSS feed covering news about my topic. The day after I made the second post, a Saturday, I applied for my Adsense publisher ID. I was approved the same day.

The key to getting approved on my first attempt? I believe the key to my getting my Adsense publisher ID was the quality of my content, which was a direct result of my in-depth knowledge of my topic and just a teeny little bit of writing ability :-).

4 easy steps down, 1 last step to go to get approved for your Adsense publisher ID.


No comments:

Business-Bisnis Headline Animator